Thoughts on this semester:
- Least engaging, academically.
- Most adventurous, extra-curricular wise.
- Quite frustrating at times.
- Lots of TV watched
- Lots of writing done
- Lots of sleep accomplished. Especially in class.
- Quite a bit of reading done, also in class.
- Human caring factor: 10/10. I believe becoming a senior makes you care more for people. Truly. Maybe it’s just the process of ageing. Hmm. (I am 20, yes, but people have noted that I sound like an uncle at heart)
- Rediscovered YouTube and cartoons (Noice)
- Ate lots of Subway.