- For Catharsis Magazine
- Issue 19: Review: Arctic Monkeys’ ‘Tranquility Base: Hotel and Casino’ (2018)
- Issue 14: The Korean Peninsula’s Deteriorating Regional Security Environment (2017)
- Issue 11: Possibilities for Russian-US Nuclear Security Cooperation (2017)
- Issue 5: The India-Afghanistan-Pakistan Dynamic: The SPA treatment (2017)
- Issue 3: Players in 2017 French Election (2017)
- Issue 2: A Trump Dump: Manufacturing Statelessness (2017)
- Issue 1 Looking Through A Lens | South Africa (2017)
- American Society of International Law New Professionals Interest Group, Symposium on Early Career International Law Academia – Closing Panel Discussion (2022).
- University of Cambridge Leverhulme Lecture & Distinguished Experts Dialogue, Accelerating Paris Agreement Compliance for Sustainable Development (2021).
- London Climate Action Week, Young Lawyers & Climate Change: Converting Net Zero Ambitions into Net Zero Obligations (2021).
- United Nations High Level Political Forum on the SDGs, Prioritizing Innovative Post-Pandemic Law and Governance Partnerships (2021).
- University of Cambridge, Climate Exp0, Climate Law and Governance Special Session (2021).
- University of Cambridge Climate Law & Public Policy Pre-COP26 Conference, Corporate and Commercial Legal Tools for Net Zero Financial Institutions (2021).
- Inventure Academy, Alumni Interaction on Choosing Law as a Career (2021).
Soundbites, Interviews and Podcasts:
- Curiousect, Nirmal Bhansali, Teaching Constitutional Values (2020).
- IndianLink, Rhea Nath, COVID-19: How online semesters have affected uni offer acceptances (2020)
- Raoul Wellenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, Testimony from COP26 (2021).