My winter plans include being in a new city – one that I’ve never experienced properly before, save for 4 days last April. I’m going to be there for two months. Working. And renting an apartment with friends. Basically attempting to do adulting.
I’m also going to be working on a moot – something I quite enjoy. I only hope I’m able to devote as much time to it as I want.
So there are a few expectations from the upcoming months:
- I’d like to figure out what exactly I feel about the kind of work I’m getting at this internship place.
- I’d like to explore the city I’m in – through food, culture, art, and history. Apart from getting really nice photos of myself in the city, because I think that’s something I enjoy now. And a lot of nice photographs in general – of people, of the city, as best as I can. I’d also like to read about the city: online, in print, and everything in between.
- I’d like to work on my moot and devote as much time as I want to give to it.
- I’d like to catch up with all my friends in this city – especially an old childhood friend I’m looking forward to reconnecting with.
- I want to sleep 7 hours a day. Please.
- Budget Management.
This should be fun. I think these are pretty broad, low expectations.